Cusworth Hall was built in the 1740s and is in a parkland setting on the outskirts of Cusworth village in Doncaster, South Yorkshire.
The Hall is now the Museum of South Yorkshire Life and its collections depict life in the locality over the last 200 years.
The Hall provides a beautiful backdrop to the lakeland landscape of the country park.
The hall is one of only four listed Grade 1 buildings in the district.
Built by George Platt, a local builder and architect, for William Wrightson between 1740-45, it was refaced and extended by James Paine in 1749-53. The Hall and Park have been managed by the local authority since 1961. The grounds are open to the public.