how to participate to contest?
This contest is permanent, there is not entry date. Someone will win each end of the month according to the contest rules. If you already have a BOOK account, you are already
enrolled. If not, create your account in order to participate right now.
- Only BOOK account members are eligible to participate to the contest,
- The winner will be the artist who gets the highest appreciation points for entirety of his/her work,
- The artist must have at least 8 pictures featured by Art Limited,
- The artist must have rated and commented upon at least 20 pictures within the last 15 days,
- The artist must propose at least 20 pictures,
- Points will be based on images from the last 2 months,
- The artist account haven't expired,
- The artist Artscore need to be superior or equal to 70/100,
- The artist must have received at least 20 noted comments from the jury,
- The jury is comprised only from of most appreciated artists members who have at least a ARTIST account,
- The contest is permanent and automatically renews at the end of each month,
What are the prizes?
- The winner will receive a DataColor Spyder 4 Elite,
- The winner will get a free ARTIST account for one year,
- The winner will be the Art limited artist of the month,
- The winner could become a member of the jury.
Display Calibration for Professional Photographers and Studios
From capturing images to digital editing and printing your work, you can rely on consistent, accurate
color throughout your studio and digital workflow with Spyder4Elite. Designed for the way photographers work,
Spyder4Elite is the next generation in calibration accuracy, precision and speed, allowing you to create profiles to
your specifications and bring a new level of color control to your work. More information.
DataColor Spyder 4 Elite