- Logo, logotype
- Music sleeve
- Poster, ad
- film 24x36, 35mm
- Large format film
- Medium format film
- Mobile phone
- Montage, retouching
- Polaroid, instant film
- Edifice/Pier, pontoon
- Element/Ruin, wilderness, abandoned
- Place/Garden, park
- Place/Restaurant, coffee, bar
- Place/Shop, market
- Street/Graffiti, fresco, tag, street ar
- Urban/City, skyline
- Urban/Harbour, lighthouse
- Public gathering
- Animal/Aquatic life
- Animal/Reptile, amphibian
- Landscape/Waterscape, lake, river
- Vegetal/Flower, plant
- Vegetal/Fruit, vegetable
- Vegetal/Tree, forest
- Fashion accessories
- Furnishing/Pot, vase
- Still life
- Body/Chest, belly, back
- Body/Foot, leg
- Body/Hand, arm
- Body/Head, eye, lips
- Body/Sex, buttock
- Character/Doll, figure
- Everyday life
- Everyday life/Countryside
- Everyday life/Family, couple
- Everyday life/Leisure
- Everyday life/Social, humanistic
- Everyday life/Urbanites
- Everyday life/Work
- Infant, children
- Infant, children/Boy
- Infant, children/Girl
- Self-portrait, selfie
- Self-portrait, selfie/Female
- Self-portrait, selfie/Male
Shadow and light competition
Light or visible light is electromagnetic radiation that is visible to the human eye, and is responsible for the sense of sight. A shadow is an area where direct light from a light source cannot reach due to obstruction by an object. The creation must include these two physical properties, using them in opposition or complementarity, creating a graphic image construction unanimously singular and remarkable. Other interpretations will not be considered (including religious and psychological).
- The payment of winnings are only done via Paypal site
- Credits allow access to different Art Limited services
- Permanent display of results and winner images
- You have 6 months to claim your prize if you have not replied to personal notification messages announcing your place and the procedure to finalize the receipt of your reward.
- Published in newsletters and e-mail program,
- Promoted in Art Limited's social networks like Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest, Google+, StumbleUpon, etc,
- This promotion insuring an incredible potential burst visibility to unique and direct contacts, exponentially with site visitors, shares, likes, reblogs and others on different social networks outside the site.
The final selection will be done by the 50 members of the jury who will vote and verify that the creation respects the competition theme. Since the members of the jury are located in different parts of the world, there is no physical or virtual concertation organized by Art Limited, each of them submits its choices securely as soon as possible before the vote closes. A juror can't vote for his work. Any cheating, no respect for the theme, call for voting and if we find any behaviour is in any way deceptive, we will disqualify it and mark it fringe selection.
Opening for submissions Thursday 1 March 2012 at 12:00am.
The end of the participation date is expected on Saturday 31 March 2012 at 11:59pm.
The results will be announced on Saturday 7 April 2012 at 11:59pm.
Any cheating, call for voting and if we find any behaviour is in any way deceptive, we will disqualify it and mark it fringe selection.
The artwork, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the competition entrant. By entering the competition, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted artwork is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the creation does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the image.
Art Limited further reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify any competition not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, voter fraud or technical failures of any sort. Art Limited is not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this competition, including without limitation, mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify this competition based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability and where circumstances make this unavoidable.
Rights on image
The artist retains full image rights, Art Limited can't use a picture without asking a written consent to the artist or when the checkbox dedicated for this purpose is validated while adding an artwork.
With the support of sponsors, who are now coming on board to offer valuable prizes to the winners, we expect the future competitions and their place to continue to grow. We believe that your participation in our contest can achieve a generous and positive image far away from the profit only. You have a project? contact us.